A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

this ban stuff

Go down

this ban stuff

Post by JigXaw on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm

well im sorry for whatever i did. i thought we had this over with. all i was asking is where are the bots, cuz look at my stats i do goto the areas that have bots in them ever. 70 slayer im always doing that. i wanted to see for myself that there was bots on 07 scape and that i was going to report them. i am really not sure how that is lieing. but i did ask around and found that most bots are in canifis. so i went there for a bit and reported loads of them with a few of my friends. it was something todo wial i worked on the radio intro for this site. after finishing this morn i popped into chat. to find this message. <11:15:18> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Talking about Bots/Lieing to Owner - Feel free to make an appeal". so i went and looked on here and said i had lied to susan. im not exacly sure what se thinks i lied about? maybe this is just some miss-understanding. i do enjoy talking to people on there tho. and last time i had spoken to susan was when she turned my gold ore to bars.
JigXaw
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Re: this ban stuff

Post by JigXaw on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm

after reviewing the rules again it stated talking about the useage of bots. says not to talk about useing them and dont cry if banned by jagex. well i never said anything about useing them. some one had mentioned there was allot of bots on 07 scape allready, so i asked where. then some kid piped up and said "dont talk about bots or ill ban you. i said "i had not see any bots on 07 yet. he then gave me some kind of final warning. so i sat back and crossed my arms. personaly if one of my kids (that are infact older then him) talked to me that way, i surley would not sit back and put up with it. so i said "your gunna ban me for asking where the bots are on runescape?. then he told me to just shut up. i said "well if your gunna ban me then do it, cuz im not gunna put up with some kid telling me to shut up. then i was banned for 24 hours. so i looked on my rs friends list to see who is on. susan said make an appeal on here. well i got on here and my text kept disapearing. infact it is still doing it, i had to redo this arround 5 times. anyway i got back on and expained what had happened. then everything was fine tell today i went to get on
JigXaw
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by JigXaw on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

TSN - DawgPound
Name - why you asking for personel info?
Ban Date - march 19th 2013, i think
Ban By - some kid named Mits
Ban Reson - talking about bots
Explain - its stated abouve
Prevention - Leave under 18s on ignore
Contibutions - well i have donated to the server itself, but more recently i have donated to the clan. also doing things that are with in intrest, such as radio stuff ect.
Comments - i think i made them all ready
JigXaw
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank-you for your appeal Dawg, I understand what you are saying but in this situation there is a differnt story from the people in your channel. These people consist of 2 Staff members and 4 Normal Registered. All 6 of them said and agreed that you would not stop talking about bots even after being kicked once you carried on and then you stated "Ban me then" or something similar to those lines. It is not just one person that has stated this. All 6 was acturly questioned separately by myself and Mits.

With any Appeal I will look into this even further then I did before and make sure there are no loop holes and make sure this ban is lawful.

Again, thank-you for this appeal -

Chunky
Head Admin
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JigXaw on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 pm

after talking to mits on an other server. he explained to me he was just doing what he had todo and i understand that, so with that im sory about the whole thing. also if you read my past statment i did infact say ban me. cuz i wasnt gunna put up with that.
of couse talking to you and how you present it they will agree with you. they do not wanna risk being banned. infact i ran into an other member from the chat and they felt cornred. but hey do what ya got todo
JigXaw
Posts = 5
Posts = 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 am

Hello Dawg, After careful consideration and investigating there is a chance that there might of been some miss-communication between yourself and the staff. Just so we are clear any chat about bots is really frowned upon and in some cases against the server rules (Jagex rules).

I would just advise not to talk about bots on the server, and I will also state that when a Server Assistant asks you to stop talking about something on the server the correct reaction is to stop and if you feel the assistant was being unfair you bring it to my or a owner attention. The correct way is not to state "Ban me see if I care" and I know you already know that.

Your ban is now lifted, When you come back onto the server please poke either myself or witches so we can have a quick word with you.

All the best,

Chunky
Head Admin
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mits on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 am

Glad to see you back, Dawg.

Working together we can continue to have positive conversation within the server. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Mits
Server Assistant
Server Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum