A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

BAN APPEAL - SPARKY THE LEGEND

Go down

BAN APPEAL - SPARKY THE LEGEND

Post by sparky1991 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:13 am

I was banned from ARSRealm today at 0:23am i was joking around with temp-tress about my mothers spinach plant left over cuttings from when it died, i was told that it was illegal substances and apologized if it was or was not and removed said picture from my avatar. I then was moved down to chunkys channel where he informed me that i was banned for 7 days and then chunky didn't give me a chance to reply or defend myself in full right as it states in the human rights declaration [Bottom of Page]

I believe i have been ridiculed and treated unfairly by someone who has admin on a teampseak3 server.
I request that this ban is looked into more in depth to find the real truth.
I request that i am unbanned as from the 15th march 2013

If appeal is denied i shall be more than happy to leave and never return...

I have never been in trouble in the last 4 months of being in arsrealm and just because things have happened earlier in the week in admins lives does NOT give you right to ban and treat me like dirt.
Anyway im going to chill-out while blasting [bob marley - redemption song] i believe if you admins listen to that song it will help you in the long run.

Peace

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

afro
sparky1991
Posts = 0
Posts = 0

Back to top Go down

Re: BAN APPEAL - SPARKY THE LEGEND

Post by Chunky on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 am

Thanks for your appeal :-) We will have a meeting tomorrow night and you will receive a response within 48 Hours :-)

As for your Human Right Article, when on private property or in this case a Private server, certain right can be removed. For example if a illegal immigrant illegally comes to a country certain rights are removed. But as you quoted this Article, I'm sure you already new this as your obviously an expert.

Chunky
Head Server Admin
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:57 pm

After coming onto the server and apologizing to the appropriated users we have decided to lift this ban and accept this appeal.

Welcome back Sparky
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum