A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

double ban

Go down

double ban

Post by tempt-tress on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 am

josh -( j c) and volcom 229 decided it was a good time to insulting each other with obscenities, in front of new guest, and tr, and nr members , dawgpound is a witness to this they were throwing insults back and forth , and volcom 229 had a warning this morning 3pm est. about saying woman's genitalia in open chat. from me , he thought i was gone, like he thought i was tonight. banned for 24 hours for the both... jc still saying he hate aussies..in open chat. i will be on around 10 am est if u need me...

tempt-tress
tempt-tress
Posts = 40
Posts = 40

http://satandesires@google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: double ban

Post by Glabay on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 pm

JC was warned last night by Myself, Susan, and Mitchel(Mits) as well so was Chris

JC was told he was warned and he left the channel in a very unhappy manner, I guess he did not blow off the steam before lashing out in a public channel.

Good work Kim.
Glabay
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirlumbrige on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm

This is not our first time having a problem with JC. 24 hours should be a sufficient ban for now but if it happens again we will need to look in to the matter more.
Sirlumbrige
Posts = 75
Posts = 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mits on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 am

Sirlumbrige wrote:This is not our first time having a problem with JC. 24 hours should be a sufficient ban for now but if it happens again we will need to look in to the matter more.

I agree.

I do not see JC learning anything from these bans. JC is constantly making remarks as if he is untouchable and he is always ahead of all other members. JC has been warned countless times and I do not think 24 hours is long enough at all.

As always, I will respect any decision that is made.
Mits
Server Assistant
Server Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Glabay on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 pm

JC has received a Perm ban

Glabay
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down