A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

banning solice200

Go down

banning solice200

Post by tempt-tress on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 am

solice200 was in a room with alice, for about an hour and i check at 1/2 hr and pinched her asked if she was ok, and she said he was talking about stuff but didn't go in detailed , i told it was my job to ck on her, and if he said anything that make her uncomfortable to let me know , about 1/2 hour later she poked me to ask me to move her, and said he was going on for about 20 minutes trying to get her to cam for gold. and try to get her to add him to skype.. i pulled him and said this wasn't appropriate behavior and it will not be tolerated on server.. he stated he was joking and i said it wasn't something you joke about. then when he left she told me he did this over and over for about 20 min, and she was almost in tears, and didn't want to be on the server any more . i than banned him for 24 hours . kinebud came on and we talked and he banned him for 7 days.. tempt-tress
tempt-tress
Posts = 40
Posts = 40

http://satandesires@google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: banning solice200

Post by Chunky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

Me and Kinebud are now Discussing the appropriated measures to take.
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am

The Appeal and response can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

- Closed -
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down