A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

I got banned.

Go down

I got banned.

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 am

Reason: "trying to get alice to go on cam for runescape gold, pusing the sub"

Kay, well. I was joking around. Yes, I know, stupid thing to joke around about. But to actually take me seriously about it. . . Anyways, I in no way in hell expected her to do that, I tried to give her gold for free and she declined. If it's because of that reason, then y'all know me well enough to know that I give gold out to a lot of people for free. And once again, I in no way expected anything from her in return. I just thought where she was new to the game, that she could use a bit of help. So I tried to give her free GP.

Even if I'm not unbanned, I'll just wait out the time, and I promise you this will never happen again, as I'm just going to stay away from Alice from now on.

Back to top Go down

I got banned

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 am

Sorry about the double post.

I just read tempt-tress's thread, and truth be told, I didn't realize that it was that much of a big deal for Alice. If it'll make her feel anymore comfortable, I'll just leave the server altogether. This has honestly made me feel like a huge A**h**e, and I am truthfully sorry.

Back to top Go down

Re: I got banned.

Post by Chunky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

Hello Solice,
(Me and Kinebud will deal with this situation)

We just spoke to Alice and asked her every detail of what happened. After which me and Kinebud had a in-depth conversation about this.

Obviously you understand this is a very sensitive topic and will be treated as such. What you just asked a female to do is in no way even close to being a joke. And is frowned upon so much on this server as we have had experience with other members. Needles to say the members in question are now permanently banned.

On the flip side of this, reading through your appeal makes me have a slight amount of doubt that you did this with a bad thought. Which is why we have decided to give you a 7 day ban instead of a permanent ban.

When you do come back to the server, I do not want to see you in a channel with Alice for the first 31 days. This is not a punishment, but you did make her feel unconformable. The only reason I want to see you in a channel with her is if you are apologizing. (And if you do want to do that, I want an SA present). Please be on your best behavior when you come back Solice.

All the best,
Chunky
SA
Chunky
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: I got banned.

Post by Chunky on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

- Closed -
Chunky
Head Admin