A RuneScape Realm
Hello And Welcome To The Home For *A Runescape Realm*

You are required to log in to make any posts on this forum

**if you do have a account but it has been disabled due to you been banned From TeamSpeak You will only be able to post in "Ban Appeal's" if you post any thing in there not appealing to your Ban it will be Deleted by a Server Mod or Server Admin**

Maintenance Tools

Go down

Maintenance Tools

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 am

Hello! I just want to share some extremely useful and very user friendly tools with the community.

All of these are made by one company called Piriform and I trust and use them all on my computer.
They Contain NO Spyware, Malware, AdWare, or Malicious Code
(Keep Your Eyes Open There May Be an Ask.com Toolbar. Cant Remember)
Also they are 100% Free as in Beer
Download links are "hot" clicking will begin the download immediately

CCleaner
The number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. Keep your privacy online and offline, and make your computer faster and more secure
[Download Now]

Defraggler:
Defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
[Download Now]
Recuva
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!
[Download Now]
Speccy
Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. We're still bug fixing, but have just released a Public BETA version for you to download!
[Download Now]

Back to top Go down

Re: Maintenance Tools

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

hey i was wondering if you could maybe set that dual keyboard thing up for me?? cuz i get all confused on my key boards!!! please????

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum